1. Grey Granite Card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2in folded in half at 4 1/4.
2 Pineapple Punch 4 x 5 1/4in secured to cardbase.
3. Grey Granite 3 3/4 x 5in ran thru corrugated embossing folder secured to top of card.
4. Animal Expedition DSP 2 x 4in layered toward the top of the card.
5. Pick out one of the animals from Animal Outing, I used the Rhino and stamped on a circle cut out with circle. I colored using smokey slate dark and light blend and color lifter for the rhino, the ivory and lifter for the horn. Bird is colored with pool party and melody mango. Secured the circle to card front with Stampin Dimentionals.
5. Punched out a tag with Classic Tag Punch and stamped Happy Birth from Itty Bitty Greetings set, attached to card front.
**DON'T FORGET MONTHLY BLOG PRIZE: Just leave one comment (with someway to contact you) on each blog post during the month. Each one counts as a entry, and on the First of the next month I will draw a name for the Previous Month Winner. I will contact you to get your address and mail you your prize!!
Products available in store 24/7. www.shanasweets.stampinup.net