1. This card is made with the new Petal Pink card stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded at 4 1/4. Then the delightfully detailed laser cut DSP is cut at 4 1/4 aprox. I did trim around some pieces if I didn't like the edge or wanted a flower cut out. I made 20 of these cards for a swap, so some are completely covered and some are 80% covered. I used the fine tip glue pen to add glue to the back of these detailed pieces.
2. 1 x 4 1/4 Share what you love DSP has a piece of the new black cord wrapped around the middle of it and glued to bottom portion of the card. I did use liquid glue for this just felt it was more secure, the cording is thicker than normal ribbon and the laser cut paper isn't even.
3. Punched out Petal Pink and Black labels with the Pretty Label Punch. Stamp your sentiment on the Pink Label with the memento black. Then using Blushing Bride sponge on ink to label. Cut the black labels in half and glue each half on the back of the pink label.
4. Place label over the strip of DSP and cording.
5. Using Fine tip glue pen, I filled in the middle of flowers and little areas throughout card. The fine tip glue works great as glue, but it is also glossy and will make big and little drops. You just have to give it plenty of time to dry.
Here is a video on how I made this card.