Sunday, February 13, 2011

KinderStampo Febuary Tag Swap

I have really enjoyed making tags.  Really loved how this months tags turned out.  Tags were to be a Vintage heart.  I did a bunch of these, gave a few out to friends.  I think I will have 18 in the Mail on Valentines day to Jess.  I hope everyone who receives one  enjoys.   I used my cricut and cut out the scallop heart and then embossed it  with my cuttlebug. I then used my Brick Red Distress ink and colored the heart.  I then embossed the tag with various hearts and used UTEE to do the embossing.  I added some ribbon and a pearl string to the bottom.  I found some flowers from I am Roses and some Butterfly brads from Recollections to finish them off.  I really am happy with them.  Hope you like them too. 

4 comments:

Diane Ridpath said...

These are adorable Shana.

Tami B. said...

These are so pretty. Thanks for coming by and becoming a follower. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Anita said...

Cute!! Happy Valentine's Day! Just a quick note to say thank you for stopping by my blog this weekend and for the kind comment! I'm your newest follower. Anita

Cuttin' and Stampin' Cards said...

The tags are really cute. I'm a new follower sent by Momo. I know you have newer posts, but I really liked your tags and was wondering if you used them like greeting cards? Stop by and say Hello, http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com